Our services are delivered in accordance with Australian and International standards with the highest regard for safety, quality and the environment. We are committed to a safe working environment and a vision to perform our work in such a way that no one is injured in the work place. Our policies, procedures and processes focus on:
- The elimination of workplace incidents, illness and injury; and
- The demonstration of systematically controlling the risks to all persons affected by our organisations activities, products and services.
As a service orientated and customer focused organisation, we are committed to quality management systems and process improvements to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction and approval.
Our management systems are accredited to ISO 9001 Quality and AS/NZS 4801 Safety and compliance with:
- Petroleum and Gas (Production and Safety) Act & Regulations;
- Coal Mining Safety and Health Act & Regulations;
- Applicable API standards and recommended practices; and
- Industry Codes of Practice.
We recognise the importance of environmental issues and our objective is to maintain compliance with, and exceed the requirements of, the State and Federal environment legislation. We strive to minimise the adverse impact on the environment as a result of our operations. We make our team aware of their environmental obligations and responsibilities with an aim to develop a workplace of environmental awareness.
We are produce of our proven 5 year LTI free and environmental incident free record.