Field Services – Coal Seam Gas | GOAF | UIS
Our organisation provides field and well services to the upstream coal seam gas and coal mining industries. Field services include:
- Production Optimisation analysis and enhancement of well parameters
- Service and Maintenance of wellhead and associated equipment, including gathering systems and generators
- Construction and Installation of wellhead infrastructure, metering equipment and flares – including materials handling (crane)
- Down-hole pumps and Gauges – installation and removal
- Well Flushing
Our field team undertakes well optimisation with an aim to maximise gas production and reduce operational expenditure. This process includes the management of faults and trip levels (and responding to any fault condition from the wells) and performing maintenance and inspection tasks, such as checking generator diesel levels, vegetation clearing, visual inspections, lubrication of machinery, and the reporting of production data.
Our consulting team has many years of hands-on field operations experience and provides a range of services that include:
- Well planning and design – with an emphasis on gas production
- Application of proven operational methodologies to bring coal seam gas wells into production – optimising both gas and water production
Partner Supported Services
Our related partner organisation provide onsite pressure welding of gas and water lines and electrical and instrumentation services that includes board boards, control systems and instrumentation calibration.
Why choose Select Energy?
- Culture of safety with experienced teams
- Multi-skilled resources with people who can optimise gas production and install and maintain well head equipment
- Solid understanding of influencing factors that deliver and impel high levels gas production and lower operational costs
- Corporate value alignment – health, safety, environment and ethics