Features | Benefits | Advantages
Utilising a Mercedes Actros vehicle, our rigs have been engineered and built locally to suit Australian design requirements. Compliant vehicles are not subjected to additional regulatory requirements – the rig can efficiently mobilise and demobilise to well sites without the need for permits or escorts and thus reducing project time and costs.
We have utilised leading edge German/Swiss hydraulics technology that delivers improved operational functional control, thus achieving a safer and more efficient operating work system that also reduces the risk of damage to client assets.
This integrated pump hoist is unique with slew crane functionality that enables materials handling of wellhead production equipment and eliminates the requirement for additional crane equipment and reduces project time and costs.
The rigs are operated by experienced three-person teams that include a self-sufficient mobile crib van and light vehicle. This level of independence and mobile efficiency delivers a reduction in project time and costs.
Our investment in technology enables the remote real time monitoring of the rigs’ operations to assist with compliance, safety and proactive maintenance requirements and thus delivering improved efficiencies that result in lower operational costs that are passed on to clients project costs.
Our skilled team is able to isolate and temporarily relocate surface equipment (separator and metering equipment), then re-install once the workover is complete.
Our safety management systems are compliant to ISO 9001 and AS/NZS4801. We have engaged third party industry specialists to certify and follow the SafeOP guide to ensure that our Safety Management Plans are compliant with the Petroleum and Gas (Production and Safety) Act/Regulations and applicable API standards and recommended practices.
Pump Hoist Mode
- Max lift – 20 t
- Min luff – 73 degrees
- Max luff – 78 degrees
- Max height hook above well – 17.5 m
- Sand line winch depth – 1,000 m @ 3.5 t
- Main winch max speed – 22m per minute @ 20 t
- Main winch max speed – 55m per minute @ 7 t
- Sand line winch max speed – 200m per minute @ 3 t
Slew Crane Mode
- Max lift – 7 t
- Min luff – 5 degrees
- Max luff – 78 degrees
- Max slew – 8.8 m
Why choose Select Energy?
- Culture of safety with experienced teams
- Multi-skilled resources with people who can optimise gas production and install and maintain well head equipment
- Solid understanding of influencing factors that deliver and impel high levels gas production and lower operational costs
- Corporate value alignment – health, safety, environment and ethics